The Branson Board of Aldermen have announced that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all their meetings will now be held in a virtual format.
The change starts with their next scheduled meeting on Tuesday.
The meeting will livestream starting around 6 p.m..
Any citizen wishing to address the Aldermen MUST register in advance by filling out a Speaker Sign-up Form that can be found on the City’s website at http://bransonmo.gov/BOASpeakerSignUp. The form will be available when the agenda is posted prior to the meeting and needs to be filled out by 12:00 p.m. the day of a Board of Aldermen meeting. Please note:
- You can choose to speak during “public comment” at the beginning of a meeting orduring a specific agenda item.
- If you would like to speak on a specific agenda item, please specify the item number that can be found on the meeting agenda.
- Once a Speaker Sign-up Form is received, you will receive an email with a special link for the meeting and instructions on how to join the meeting.
- Public Comment is limited to 5 minutes.
- Discussion on agenda items will be limited to 3 minutes.