If you need to do business with the Personal Property Department of the Greene County Assessor’s office, you’ll find some hoops to jump through until July 6, as the office has been closed to walk-in traffic because of an outbreak of COVID-19.
The Assessor’s office said there will be limited service offered during the closure.
Citizens with questions related to personal property taxes will need to contact the office via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Full legal name
- Physical address
- Mailing address, if different
- Phone number
- Preferred email address
- Any previous names in the last five years
- How long you have been a resident of Greene County (If less than five years, list your last five-year residence history (city and state))
- Provide the date you became a Missouri resident
- Is this the first vehicle titled in your name
- List the previous vehicles owned in the last five years.