Photo Courtesy of Envato Elements

Kitchen Fire at Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen in Springfield

Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen at Primrose and Glenstone in Springfield had to delay opening Friday morning after a fire in the kitchen overnight.

Fire crews were called to the restaurant around 12:30 a.m.

They first thought it was a fire on the roof in an HVAC unit, but a battalion chief says kitchen items are what started the flames.

The fire was contained to some appliances, but there was no structural damage to the building.

KWTO Insider

Become a KWTO Insider! Sign up form

This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.