Man Being Treated for Burns After Motorcycle Explodes in Garage

A man is being treated for serious burns to his hands and arms after a motorcycle exploded in a garage at a home in Republic.

Fire crews found flames shooting out of the house off Audrey Street on the west side of town just before midnight Monday night.

The homeowner, who was working on the motorcycle at the time of the explosion, was able to escape, along with his wife and two dogs.

The home was destroyed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *