The Springfield-Greene County Health Department says just under 35% of the adult population in the county has been vaccinated against COVID-19, with 40% at least partially vaccinated.
Health leaders say there are a number of public vaccination opportunities this week.
The health department says while walk-ins are always welcome, individuals may save time by registering for clinics in advance at covidvaccine.mo.gov/nagigator. ;
Folks who pre-register should bring their ID and Vaccine Navigator patient identification number with them to the event.
Here’s the list of dates, times and locations:
- Tuesday, May 11: Hilton Garden Inn (4155 S. Nature Center Way) from 3-6 p.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
- Thursday, May 13: O’Reilly Center for Hope (1518 E. Dale St.) from 9:15-11:30 a.m. Vaccine offered: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- Friday, May 14: FedEx Ground, Strafford (2700 N. Mulroy Rd., Strafford) from 4-7 p.m. Vaccine offered: Moderna, Johnson & Johnson
- Saturday, May 15: Farmers Market of the Ozarks (2144 E. Republic Rd.) from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
- Sunday, May 16: The Venues (2616 E. Battlefield Rd.) from 10:30-11:30 a.m. Vaccine offered: Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson
Health leaders say these opportunities are in addition to the health department’s recurring vaccination clinics at the Jordan Valley Community Health Center at 1720 west Grand.