The Springfield Municipal Court will return to normal operations on Monday.
The court will still be taking COVID-19 protection measures including face masks, social distancing requirements, heightened sanitation and disinfection, and occupancy limits for rooms.
Anyone with the following will be refused admission to the courthouse:
- Persons who have traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days;
- Persons who reside or have had close contact with someone who has traveled to any foreign country within the last 14 days.
- Persons who have been asked to self-quarantine or isolate by any doctor, hospital, or health agency until the conclusion of that quarantine or isolation period.
- Persons who have been diagnosed with, or have had contact with, anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19 until the conclusion of the appropriate quarantine or isolation period.
- Persons with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, sore throat, or a new loss of taste or smell.
Anyone who meets criteria on that list must call the court at 417-864-1890 or email at email@example.com for instructions on what to do in regard to their case.